Tips for Premium and Ultra Premium Series
Do and Don’ts
- Use a cotton cloth or facial tissue to remove the dirt and sweat after wearing.
- Use a (transparent) display box or flannel dust-proof bag to store the ring.
- Use contton cloth dipped with silver washing water If it has been oxidized and turned black, or use a soft-bristled brush with toothpaste to scrub it, and dry it with a cotton cloth after washing.
- Don’t wear the ring during bath and sleep.
- Don’t wear the ring while swimming, especially in the sea due to high causticity.
- Don’t directly contact with sulfur and other chemicals when wearing it, as it is easy to cause chemical reactions to cause discoloration of the ring.
- Don’t wear multiple mental jewelry together to avoid collision, deformation, or abrasion, and keep it in a state of zero contact with other hard objects.